Wednesday, February 4, 2009

20 things you may not know about me

1.  My first car was a '91 Mercury Tracer.  I totaled it after 2 months

2.  I love to scrapbook.  Mostly for other people

3.  I floss my teeth every day.  Because my dentist told me to.  = )

4.  I want to be a pilot 

5.  My favorite holiday is St. Patrick's Day.  Hands down

6.  Facetious.  It's my favorite word.

7.  I've lived in Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Wisconsin, Florida, and Hawaii

8.  I am obsessed with reality TV.  From Real World to Housewives of Atlanta.  I watch em all.

9.  My favorite movie of all time is Clue

10.  I usually go days without bathing.  And I'm okay with it

11.  My favorite part of boot camp was rifle range.  My least favorite: the gas chamber.

12.  I took Beginning French in College

13.  I'm a Godmother of 3.

14.  I've performed as a rifleman for 53 military burials.

15.  K-Mart creeps me out

16.  I love photography

17.  I get reallllllly sweaty when I dance. = )

18.  Traveling is what I live for

19.  When I get my eyebrows waxed, I cry like a baby  

20.  There are 2 babies named after me.  Danielle Hannah Maria & Hannah Lynn

2 comments:

  1. 2. You are really great at scrapbooks and I appreciate you helping with mine :)
    5. I like St. Patrick's Day also (but I'm part Irish)
    9. Clue is a very good movie
    10. It happens sometimes. Too much washing isn't good for you anyway :)
    16. I also love photography
    19. I haven't got my eyebrows waxed since they ripped off part of my skin while waxing :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. WHAT?? they ripped off ur skin??

    ReplyDelete