Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Rest and Recreation Sept-Oct 2009



Whoa. It's been a while eh? 
I'm in WI for R&R. About to go back to the desert on Friday. Can I get a woot wizzoootttt!! Alright. Maybe not that excited about my travels back to the middle east. Can you blame me?
Whilst I was home I got to party with Cas, Mon, Jawls, Jen, and my Sis and visit family n friends.  Went to Denver for a wedding which was amazing.  Pam got married can you believe it?  I'm still taken back that we are all of the age to get married and start lives.  It's crazy.  They grow up so fast. (tear) = )
Time to go back to the grind or whatever they say... I had a relaxing time on leave and I look forward to coming home again, of course.
Oh, I got a new tattoo.  Note above.  The coordinates are Maryville.  The coords were a previous tat I was just adding the compass yesterday.  It  represents the traveling I've been able to do through the Navy and otherwise.  Also, the Maryville coords mean "You can take home with you wherever you go" which is true for me anyway.
I had lots of yummy food while I was home, Mom n Dick were gracious enough to cook me up all my faves. Meat loaf, Mac n Cheese, Hot Wings, Won Tons, annnnd the lissssst goes on....
Now, preparation for my days to get home! 
Until next time!! Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment