Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Orders

Spoke to the Detailer today and he relayed the news that I'll be here until May 2011. Seven more months...
The next duty station will be USS Anchorage, out of San Diego. It's in phase three of the build in New Orleans. From here I'll go to Pensacola for school, then off to San Diego for some more schooling. From what I hear, there'll be myself, a chief, a couple second classes, and a couple seamen.
I am ready to leave Bahrain and go to a ship finally. I wouldn't say that I love ship life..but it's change, and I get to move again. I do like moving around, but I don't like moving my household goods. But, being stationed in San Diego, perhaps I will be able to put some roots down there. PLUS, I'll be in the continental US so friends and fam can come visit!
Things are cooling down here, about 93-93 degrees during the day. Still a bit humid, but not miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment