Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sailor Hannah






               Grandma Corky came down today to work on the scrapbook she's making for Dick of their cruise up in Alaska.  It turned out great!  I loves me some scrapbooking. Oh, also we played 3 or 13...and guess who won some pennies!! ME. mwahahha victory is mine.  She brought down some stew and it was deeeelicious!!!

Wayne went to his graduation ceremony (far right) at Hawaii Pacific University.  I'm so proud of my Nat! It looks mighty nice there, no snow for them!

Oh- I FINALLY found a punchbowl at Hobby Lobby....after searching at Walmart, Target, Kohls, Penny's....I looked high and low.  Who'da thunk it'd be so hard to find.  So we now have all the pieces we need for Maggie's Baby Shower! Woot!

I got a call from Senior Chief today and the Navy Cryptologic community has accepted me back and I'm due in Chicago on the 23rd of February.  I better get started finding all my uniforms!  It's 3 weeks up there and then off to my duty station...which is yet unknown.

I'm watching the british version of The Office with Ricky Jarvais. Has anyone seen this??  Ricky Jarvais is hilarious.


No comments:

Post a Comment