Friday, January 23, 2009

Grandma Corky's Birthday weekend

Hello all!  I recently found this pic from Morse Code school down in Pensacola in 2005.  You know, 4 yrs old = )  I was a lowly E-3 at the time.  Memmmmories!
Update on the Navy Quest:  I had my phone interview today and my package is complete.  Should be hearing something in around 2 weeks.  They will call to tell me if they will accept me back as a CTR2 (Cryptologic Technician 2nd Class, E-5) and aroundabouts when I'll leave.  Then, I will be heading up to Chicago for about 3 weeks of training (uniform re-issue and Navy classes).  Then, off to wherever my duty station will be.  
I am currently plopped in Grandma Corky's living room watchin TV with the sis.  Tomorrow is Grandma Corky's Birthday, the big 7-0....and boy do we have a sweet gift for her!  I'll tell you about it when the cat's out of the bag!
Yoda was just a terrible pup today.  I brought him up to Grandma Corky's today and as we were scrapbooking we could hear Yoyo chewing on something....and we assumed it was his bone.  Negative.  Twas half of her plant in the other room along with some pinecones.  YODA!  Uh, he is such a bad dog when we bring him over here.  I think it's cause all of the attention is no longer on just him.  THEN, later on when Mom got here we found him with a little wooden mouse that was chewed to bits.  He was chewing wood!  There were chips of it all over where he was laying and he just looked up at me with those big Yoda puppy eyes like "What'd I do?"  Ugh...he will never learn!
G.C. made some delicious roast beast for dinner and it was yummy yummy delicious!!  Also, we played rummy and I pretty much won the first game! No big whup.  Victory dance and all.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment