Monday, January 19, 2009

Welcome!



Hello Everyone, I've created this blog so I can keep in touch with all of you guys!  This way I can post pics and keep everyone updated on what's going on.  

Currently I am in the process of going back into the Navy.  I've gone down and finished my paperwork and physicals at MEPS (Military Entrance Processing Station) down in Kansas City.  So, my paperwork is all turned in and I"m just waiting to hear back if they'll let me back in.  (fingers crossed!)

Also, I would like to get stationed back in Hawaii.  I know, I know.....the whole time I was there I wished I was back here, or at least closer to home.  But, now that I've been home for a while, I'm realizing I will have to be there to accomplish my goals.

I would like to continue taking classes at Hawaii Pacific University.  I am in the MBA program and taking 2 classes: Business- Intro to Accounting and Finance, and Management- The Ethical Environment of Business.  I had a feeling this classes would be a tad challenging...but the accounting information is a bit overwhelming since I've never had any accounting classes.  Thank goodness for Maggie, she seems to know everything about accounting.. She knows a lot of random stuff, come to think of it.  Lifesaver!

If I get back to Hawaii, the plan is to attend Embry Riddle and learn about aeronautics.  I would like to work in the field of aviation, preferably as a Naval Officer.  I took the Officer test and didn't score as high as I wanted, so I need to bring up my scores on the aviation portion.  After some classes I will feel more confident about taking the test over.  Also, I reallllly want to take some training to attain a pilot's license.  It's a bit farfetched at the moment, but with some dedication and lots of legwork I think it's attainable.  

Also, can I just say...I'm over winter!  It's so cold....and you get all cooped up inside.  I miss the beaches and sunshine, I'm not gonna lie.  

Thank you for reading!

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment